- Abortion (5)
- Christianity (22)
- Constitution (36)
- Corruption (112)
- Corruption in Washington (59)
- Dean on Fire! (181)
- Evolution (2)
- Founding Fathers (27)
- From our Newsroom (5)
- Government education (19)
- Gun control (11)
- Homosexual activism (30)
- Immigration (6)
- Islam (16)
- Mainstream media (23)
- Mass shootings (6)
- Military (4)
- Our Christian heritage (45)
- Pharmaceutical (4)
- Rachel Maddow lawsuit (2)
- Socialist agenda (39)
- Trap of tyranny (45)
- You Can Run ministry (11)
- The Grooming of Oprah Winfrey: Setting the Stage
- To the 94% Who Don’t Believe the Media, Who Told You Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton Are “The Most Admired Persons”?
- The New Administration’s Push for War!
- CNN’S “Useful Idiot” Jake Tapper Cheerleads Muslims to Serve in American Government!
- To Resign with a Slap on the Hand Is NOT Enough! Prosecution Must Commence!
- Sickness Pays, Even When You Are Not Sick!
- There Must be Consequence When it Comes to False Accusations!
- Consider the Source, America! Accusers are Guilty!
- Donald Trump: “I don’t Want to Hurt The Clintons, They’re Good People”
- Laying it to the Feet of the Responsible Party… So We Can Clearly See!
Tag Archives: college
“The ‘change’ that America was sold by this administration was deceptive in that people believed the president was paralleling change with reclamation and restoration to our founding documents. Not a departure!” – Bradlee Dean speaking to college professors in North Carolina … Continue reading →