- Abortion (5)
- Christianity (23)
- Constitution (36)
- Corruption (114)
- Corruption in Washington (60)
- Dean on Fire! (183)
- Evolution (2)
- Founding Fathers (28)
- From our Newsroom (5)
- Government education (19)
- Gun control (12)
- Homosexual activism (30)
- Immigration (7)
- Islam (17)
- Mainstream media (23)
- Mass shootings (7)
- Military (4)
- Our Christian heritage (45)
- Pharmaceutical (4)
- Rachel Maddow lawsuit (2)
- Socialist agenda (39)
- Trap of tyranny (46)
- You Can Run ministry (11)
- Keeping You Outside the Building – Parkland High School Shooting has 70 Cameras & Only 4 Released
- Forefathers Face-off with Modern Politicians – The 2nd Amendment is a God-Given RIGHT, Americans, not a Privilege!
- Chaos, How Could It Be Otherwise? Americans Do Not Believe Their Own Message
- School Shooting: False Flag – What History Teaches Us!
- Federal and State Protections for Muslims Promoting Death, Torture, Terrorism to Un-Believers in America? The Law Says Otherwise, So Does Common Sense!
- The Clowns Entertaining the Goats! How do you Justify the Unjustifiable? You Cannot!
- DACA: Judicial Activism – Teeing it up for Sonia Sotomayor
- Unifying the People Under God will Expose and Drive-out the Enemies Within!
- The New Civil Rights Hero-The Oppressed Victim of Circumstance, Colin Kaepernick?
- The Grooming of Oprah Winfrey: Setting the Stage
Tag Archives: elementary school
“The ‘change’ that America was sold by this administration was deceptive in that people believed the president was paralleling change with reclamation and restoration to our founding documents. Not a departure!” – Bradlee Dean speaking to college professors in North Carolina … Continue reading →