- Abortion (5)
- Christianity (22)
- Constitution (35)
- Corruption (93)
- Corruption in Washington (54)
- Dean on Fire! (180)
- Evolution (2)
- Founding Fathers (26)
- From our Newsroom (5)
- Government education (19)
- Gun control (11)
- Homosexual activism (30)
- Immigration (6)
- Islam (13)
- Mainstream media (21)
- Mass shootings (4)
- Military (4)
- Our Christian heritage (44)
- Pharmaceutical (3)
- Rachel Maddow lawsuit (2)
- Socialist agenda (39)
- Trap of tyranny (43)
- You Can Run ministry (11)
- We All Just Need To Co-Exist – You First!
- Learn From American History – Throw off the Tyrants!
- Enemies Within Re-Writing American History
- Criminals Masquerading as Mayors in Sanctuary Cities!
- Modern Education (Indoctrination): The Making of Slaves
- Creating War While Leading Through Opposition!
- Silent Majority: You Put Off the Day of Disaster and Bring Near a Reign of Terror
- Where is Your God Now? The Same Place that He Was When He was Warning You!
- History has Tried to Teach America, but She will not Learn
- Disney, Sea World and Universal Employee’s Caught in Sex Stings, Child Porn Arrests. Disney Moves Forward!
Tag Archives: hate
“A barracks is meant to be a place where real soldiers were fed and equipped for war, not a place to settle down in or a comfortable snuggery in which to enjoy ourselves. I hope that if ever, they, our … Continue reading →