- Abortion (5)
- Christianity (23)
- Constitution (36)
- Corruption (113)
- Corruption in Washington (60)
- Dean on Fire! (182)
- Evolution (2)
- Founding Fathers (27)
- From our Newsroom (5)
- Government education (19)
- Gun control (11)
- Homosexual activism (30)
- Immigration (7)
- Islam (16)
- Mainstream media (23)
- Mass shootings (6)
- Military (4)
- Our Christian heritage (45)
- Pharmaceutical (4)
- Rachel Maddow lawsuit (2)
- Socialist agenda (39)
- Trap of tyranny (45)
- You Can Run ministry (11)
- The Clowns Entertaining the Goats! How do you Justify the Unjustifiable? You Cannot!
- DACA: Judicial Activism – Teeing it up for Sonia Sotomayor
- Unifying the People Under God will Expose and Drive-out the Enemies Within!
- The New Civil Rights Hero-The Oppressed Victim of Circumstance, Colin Kaepernick?
- The Grooming of Oprah Winfrey: Setting the Stage
- To the 94% Who Don’t Believe the Media, Who Told You Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton Are “The Most Admired Persons”?
- The New Administration’s Push for War!
- CNN’S “Useful Idiot” Jake Tapper Cheerleads Muslims to Serve in American Government!
- To Resign with a Slap on the Hand Is NOT Enough! Prosecution Must Commence!
- Sickness Pays, Even When You Are Not Sick!
Tag Archives: hate
“A barracks is meant to be a place where real soldiers were fed and equipped for war, not a place to settle down in or a comfortable snuggery in which to enjoy ourselves. I hope that if ever, they, our … Continue reading →