- Abortion (6)
- Christianity (35)
- Constitution (36)
- Corruption (132)
- Corruption in Washington (76)
- Dean on Fire! (186)
- Evolution (2)
- Founding Fathers (30)
- From our Newsroom (5)
- Government education (19)
- Gun control (20)
- Homosexual activism (35)
- Immigration (14)
- Islam (29)
- Mainstream media (30)
- Mass shootings (8)
- Military (5)
- Our Christian heritage (45)
- Pharmaceutical (4)
- Rachel Maddow lawsuit (2)
- Socialist agenda (39)
- Trap of tyranny (60)
- You Can Run ministry (11)
- Hitler Never Pulled the Trigger: His Subordinates Said That They Were Just Doing Their Job!
- 93% of Muslims in American Government Do Not and Will Not Express Support for the US Constitution! How Long Before the People Respond?
- US Military Members in Turbans, Beards & Hijabs: Representatives & Mainstream Media Apparently Forgot About Fort Hood – I Haven’t!
- Americans Allowing the Church & Government to Create a World Without God, Deserve the Hell That It Will Get!
- The Conditioning of Americans: Politicians Allure Illegals In, ICE Rounds Them Up – What is The Real Objective? You!
- Calling Out The Current Administration For Its Unconstitutional Transgressions, According to His Followers-Worshippers is “Fake News.” Yes, They Are This Brainwashed! Shooting the Messengers
- Judicial Watch Reports: Trump Aiding & Abetting Terror Tied Muslim Organizations in America By Dumping Tens of Millions Into Them – More Than 3 Times That Of Obama
- Terror-Tied CAIR Attacking Minnesota Church Clergy – They Are Not The Victims, They Are Perpetrators Pushing For Absolute Rule
- A Letter From the American Forefathers: We Warned You!
- Protestants: The Power of Protest – Obedience to God is Found in Resisting Tyrants – The Language of Our Forefathers
Category Archives: You Can Run ministry
“The ‘change’ that America was sold by this administration was deceptive in that people believed the president was paralleling change with reclamation and restoration to our founding documents. Not a departure!” – Bradlee Dean speaking to college professors in North Carolina … Continue reading →